is on the Glenn Highway, 11 miles northeast of Palmer in the Mat-Su
Borough. It lies at approximately 61░ 42' N Latitude, 148░ 53' W
Longitude (Sec. 27, T019N, R003E, Seward Meridian). The community is
located in the Palmer Recording District. The area encompasses 6 sq.
miles of land and 0 sq. miles of water.
It was founded around 1918 as a station
on the Matanuska Branch of the Alaska Railroad. The post office was
established in 1948.