is located on the south shore of Iliamna Lake, 23 miles south of
Iliamna. It lies at approximately 59░ 26' N Latitude, 154░ 45' W
Longitude (Sec. 32, T008S, R032W, Seward Meridian). The community is
located in the Iliamna Recording District. The area encompasses 22 sq.
miles of land and 8 sq. miles of water.
This fishing village was first listed
in the U.S. Census in 1890 by A.B. Schanz.