Creek is on Chichagof Island in Southeast Alaska, 2.6 miles southwest of
Hoonah. It lies at approximately 58░ 04' N Latitude, 135░ 28' W
Longitude. The community is located in the Sitka Recording District. The
area encompasses 5 sq. miles of land and 3 sq. miles of water.
Game Creek was named in 1901 by E.F.
Dickins of the U.S. Coast & Geodetic Survey. Aside from the historical
use of the area by local Tlingits, the site was first settled by
non-Native members of the separatist religious group called "The Farm."