Return to Home 
Research Center Directory 
 



 

 

 

Clam Gulch
 

 

Located on the Kenai Peninsula, Clam Gulch lies on the Sterling Highway 24 miles south of the City of Kenai. It lies at approximately 60░ 14' N Latitude, 151░ 23' W Longitude (Sec. 29, T002N, R012W, Seward Meridian). The community is located in the Kenai Recording District. The area encompasses 5 sq. miles of land and 5 sq. miles of water.

Reported in 1947 by Barnes and Cobb of the U.S. Geological Survey, it was named after the Clam Gulch ravine. A post office was established in 1950.

 

 



 


ęCopyright 2014 Alaska Trails to the Past All Rights Reserved
For more information contact the Webmistress