1870 Saint Paul List of
Inhabitants of Saint Paul, July 1,
1870, taken from Philip Volkov's Lists, August 8, 1873. There are
239 people listed.
(The names in italics, present in 1870
but gone in 1873, are either dead or absent from the island at the
1. Philip Keemachneek;
Effronseenia, his wife; Ivan, his son; Daniel, his son.
2. Vasseele Seedoolee; Mareena,
his wife; Alexsander, his son; Sylvester, his son.
3. Eefeem Anoolanak; Matroona,
his wife; Simeon, adopted son.
4. Marka Aveelyah; Feeleechat,
5. Peter Peeshenkov; Matroona,
6. Ivan Eemanov; Anna, his wife;
Yeagor, his son; Loobov, his step-daughter; Maxseem, his step-son;
Maria, his niece.
7. Nickolai Krukov.
8. Peter Krukov; Agrafeena, his
9. Ivan Korchooteen; Ooleeana,
10. Yahkov Koochootin; Lookahria, his
11. Natalia Makooleena.
12. Maria Paranchina.
13. Keesar Shabbylean; Agrafeena,
his wife; Neckon, his son.
14. Ripsimia Plottnikova;
Avdotia, her daughter.
15. Prokoopee Meeseekin; Eveduxsia, his
wife; Avdotin Meeseekina, his step-mother; Anna, daughter of Meeseekin.
16. Deemeetree Veatkin.
17. Evelampia Veatkin.
18. Balakshin, (Benedict); Matroona,
his wife; Meexhae, his son; Balakshin, 2d (Benedict).
19. Stepan Krukow; Natalia, his wife
20. Avdokia Seeribneekova, (widow);
Timofay, her son; Olga, her daughter; Paraskeevee, her daughter;
Akooleena, her daughter.
21. Michael Barrhov; Malania, his wife;
Agnes, his daughter; Daniel; his nephew.
22. Avdotia Schepeteenah (widow);
Tahreehtee, her son; Elarie, her son; Hee-une-iah, her daughter.
23. Kerick Booterin, 1st chief;
Seeg-lee-teekiah, his wife; Patalamon, his son; Kerick, his son;
Salomayee, his daughter; Ooleeta, his daughter; George Booterin, his
24. Carp Booterin.
25. Lookariah Booterin.
26. Alexander Pancov; Porfeerie, his
son; Avdotia, his step-daughter; Paraskeevie, his step-daughter.
27. Yakov Sootyahgin; Eeroadea, his
28. Feedosayee Saydeek; Anesia, his
wife; Anna, his daughter; Feoktista, his god-mother.
29. Dayneese Saydeck.
30. Baiz yahzeekov (Eclampia); Anna,
his wife; Maria, his daughter.
31. Maroon Nakock; Paraskeevie, his
wife; Zachar, his step-son; ________, nephew; Paraskeevie, niece.
32. Natalia Habaroova; Pavel Habarov,
33. Paul Shies-neekov (priest);
Meeh-ah-elo, his son.
34. Meeloveedova, Alexsandra (widow);
Simeon, her son; Alexsandra, her daughter; Antone, her son;
Marcia, her daughter.
35. Kerick Artamanov; Olga, his wife;
Melania, his daughter; Vasseleesee, his daughter; Kah-sayn-yah, his
36. Gearman Artamanov.
37. Anna Tarantayvah (widow); Anna, her
38. Stepan Bayloglazov; Yealeena, his
wife; Sayrgee, his son; Anna, his daughter; Paraskeevie, his
39. Ermolie Cushing; Faokla, his wife;
Faokla, his daughter; Oolyahuah, his daughter; Aggie Cushing, his son.
40. Antone Sootyahgen; Oolyahnah, his
wife; Meetrofan, his son; Meehaie, his son.
41. Yahkov Mandrigan; Afansahia, his
wife; Lookayeean, his son; Maria, his daughter.
42. Oseep Pahomov; Varvarah, his wife.
43. Maria Seedova (widow); Ahkakee, her
son; _____, daughter; _____, daughter; _____, daughter; _____, daughter.
44. Alexsayee Neederazov; Akooleena,
his wife; Christeena, his daughter; Agrafeena, his daughter.
45. Keer Saydeek; Yealeena, his wife;
Maria, his daughter.
46. Ivan Mandrigan; Tatahyahn, his
wife; Vasseelee, his son; Marfa, his daughter.
47. Feelat Teetov; Peter, his son;
Yeaon, his son.
48. Yeagor Arkashav; Alexsandra, his
wife; Martin, his step-son; Nekolaie, his step-son; Stepan, his
step-son; Kereek, his son; Arsaynee, his son; Tatayahnah, his daughter.
49. Timofay Evanov; Fevronia, his
50. Paymen Kooznitzov.
51. Oseep Baizyahzeekov; Alexsandra,
his wife; Paul, his son; Kahsaynyah, his step-daughter; Avdokia, his
step-daughter; Kahsaynyah, his daughter.
52. Ivan Paranchin.
53. Zaharrov Evemainov; Keereenayah,
his wife; Fevronia, his daughter.
54. Ivan Hapov; Anna, sister-in-law;
Alexsandra, his daughter; Ivan, his son.
55. Yeagor Korchootin.
56. Zachar Saydeck; Oosteenia, his
wife; Vaseelee, his son; Marvra, his daughter; Nekon, his nephew.
57. Feelip Saydeck.
58. Philip Vollkov; Ellen, his
daughter; Matroona, his daughter; Markiel Vollkov, his son.
59. Gavreelo Korchurgin; Lukaylean, his
60. Ivan Sootyahaen; Heeyoniah,
his wife; Aneesia, his daughter.
61. Emelian Sootyahgen.
62. Marko Korchootin; Dareyah, his
wife; Ivan, his son; Zeenovia, his daughter.
63. Timofay Glottov; Maria, his wife;
_____, his son; Ivan, his son; Yeafeemia, his daughter.
64. Iraklin Madrigan; Oosteenie, his
wife; Eeon, his son.
65. Paul Soovorrov; Vasa, his wife;
_____, his son; Akyleena, his mother; Agrafeena, his adopted girl.
66. Eefeem Korchootin; Palahgayee, his
wife; Peter, his son.
67. Luka Mandrigan; Eereena, his wife.
68. Neekeeta Yitchmainov; Christeena,
his daughter; Domenah, his daughter; Taheesah, his daughter.
69. Ivan Yitchmamov.
70. Michael Korzerov; Alexsandra, his
71. Stepan Korzerov.
72. Paul Korzerov.
73. Ivan Kozlov; Palagayah, his
mother; Feodor, her son; Eveducksia, her daughter.
74. Platone Tarakanov; Marfa, his wife;
Akoolena, his mother.
75. Kerick Tarakanov.
76. Domian M. Kok (John Frater);
Oolyahnah, his wife; Anna, his daughter; Salomayah, Artomanov's
77. Dr. McIntyre.
78. H. W. McIntyre.
79. Dr. Cramer.
80. John M. Morton.
81. Chas. Bryant.
82. D. Webster.
83. _____ _____, a cooper.
84. _____ _____, a carpenter.